The Wesleyan WIndow


 
   

South ambulatory  sanctuary - Unveiled 20 November 1966 by Muriel Robb.

It commemorates Kingswood's sister school, which existed from 1880 to 1928, and was the gift of the Old Girls' Association.

It depicts Mary sitting at the feet of Christ, with Martha in the background. It also preserves a replica of the WHS badge and colours.

wrongheaded-blockish
Designed & Developed by Goat Web