Junior School Sports Administrator
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 28 September 2022
Commencement Date: 1 January 2023
As a leading co-educational independent school, based in Makhanda, Kingswood College invites applications for the above post. The successful applicant will report directly to the Junior School Headmaster and the College Director of Sport.
The successful applicant for this post should:
- have suitable teaching and or sports administration qualification, with relevant and specific experience in the sports administration field and be registered with SACE;
- have a record of strong administrative skills and be proficient working on a computer;
- display and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same and/or similar type of position or environment;
- be capable of working in an environment which is determined by tight and strict deadlines;
- be willing to organise and participate fully in the co-curricular programme of the school;
- have a passion for educating children.
Members of staff are expected to identify with the values and Christian ethos of the school, as well as our strategic imperative of “Educating for Life”. This administrative and coaching post will support the working of both the sports and academic departments in the College.
Interested parties are requested to submit an application, CV and details of 3 referees by Wednesday, 28 September 2022 to the Headmaster of the Junior School, Mr James Hough, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicant’s automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Kingswood College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.