Closing date for applications: 19 November 2022
Commencement Date: 1 January 2023
As a leading co-educational independent school, based in Makhanda, Kingswood College invites applications for the above post.
The successful applicant for this post should:
- Grade 12, or equivalent, with typing skills; A marketing or relevant qualification would be advantageous;
- Excellent written and verbal skills: English;
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills and ability to work with staff, parents and children in a school environment;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Google suites (Including Scheduling) & knowledge of database administration;
- A calm, warm and nurturing disposition;
- An understanding of the dynamics of the education sector.
Members of staff are expected to identify with the values and Christian ethos of the school, as well as our strategic imperative of “Educating for Life”.
Interested parties are requested to submit a one-page letter of motivation, CV and details of 3 contactable referees to the College Head at email@example.com by Saturday, 19 November 2022.
The College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicant’s automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Kingswood College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.