Senior School Sports Administrator
Closing date for applications: Friday, 30 September 2022
Commencement Date: 1 January 2023 (or earlier)
As a leading co-educational independent school, based in Makhanda, Kingswood College invites applications for the above post. The successful applicant will report directly to the Senior School Headmaster and the College Director of Sport.
The successful applicant for this post should:
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A keen interest in sport
- Be capable of working in an environment which is determined by tight deadlines, short lead times and strict deadlines
- Strong skills using MS Word and Excel and an ability to learn additional software platforms with ease
- Experience within an administrative setting (preferably in a school setting)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to work on weekends and during holidays
Members of staff are expected to identify with the values and Christian ethos of the school, as well as our strategic imperative of “Educating for Life”.
The College reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment. Failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicant’s automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated groups, in accordance with the principles of the Employment Equity Act.
Kingswood College, in line with POPIA (Protection of Personal Information Act) will attempt to ensure the confidentiality of all applicants for this role. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection, and reporting process. By submitting your application for this position, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.