First class facilities
With sports played regularly across both Junior and Senior school, taking place three or four times each week, our facilities for sport are second to none.
The High-Performance Centre is the heart of sport at Kingswood, complete with indoor running track, six cricket nets, weights room, aerobic circuit areas and more. The Centre also provides the opportunity to play some of our sports at competitive levels indoors, namely: hockey, netball and basketball, on a world-class playing surface.
Of all the facilities, City Lords (the main rugby and cricket field) is floodlit, as is the astroturf, and swimming pool.
What Kingswoodians have access to:
- Athletics Track and Field
- Astro-Turf (Floodlit)
- 7 Sports Fields
- City Lords (Floodlights), Knight, Gane, Gane 2, Dold, Little Dold, Cohen
- High-Performance Centre:
- Indoor running track
- Weights room
- Aerobic Circut Areas
- Wooden spring flooring ideal for Aerobics, Dance, Yoga, Stretch
- Other sports catered for: Indoor Basketball, hockey, Netball and Cricket
- Swimming Pool
- Full-sized Swimming and Water Polo pool (Floodlit)
- Junior Swimming Pool
- Squash courts (X3)
- 12 Tennis Courts
- 8 Netball courts (Junior and senior)
- 4 Basketball courts