Eight of our athletes participated and gave a good account of themselves at the Makana CMC Athletics Championships on Saturday, 1 February.
They obtained the following results:
- Dwayne Pharo (Boys, u17) was 1st in both 100m and 200m.
- Shiloh Nyakutya (Boys, u15) was 2nd in 100m
- Munangi Kamuwendo (Boys, u14) was 1st in 100m
- Devon Heyns (Girls, u14) came 1st in 100m
- Taryn Hurly (Girls, u15) came 2nd in both 800m and 1500m
- Jessica Pautz (Girls, u17) came 2nd in 100m
- Nana Abebreseh (Girls, u17) came 3rd in 100m
- Caitlin Wilmot (Girls, u19) finished 1st in 1500m and 2nd in the 800m