“…And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings…”
Each year, before the academic year kicks off at Kingswood, new pupils and their families are invited to attend New Pupils Day. New Pupils Day is designed to give you the chance to get to explore Kingswood, settle into your house, make new friends, meet classmates and staff, tour the campus, and do any last-minute arrangements (such as uniform).
A warm welcome to Kingswood College to both our new parents and pupils and those that are continuing their Kingswood journey from the Junior School to the Senior School!
Some things to know:
- Kingswood College Administration, Finance & Travel office office hours are from 08h00 to 13h00 and 14h00 to 16h30.
- The Travel Officer, Mr Tim Kinnell, can be contacted on +27 82 5694804 or email@example.com.
- Boarder parents, please make an appointment with Sr Eva Junkin or Sr Talita Nieman at the Sanatorium (+27 46 603 6616) to discuss your children’s medical needs
- The School Shop, situated in Dold Block, is open. The shop is run by Mrs Dee Hobson and she can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 46 603 6638 in the afternoons.
- The Second Hand Clothing Exchange is run by Ms Hannelie Henry. Should you wish to see Ms Henry anytime beforehand please make an appointment with her on +27 61 289 3413.
- Birch’s is open on Saturday mornings from 08h30 to 13h00 and week days from 08h30 until 17h00. Their telephone number is +27 46 622 7010 for any queries.