Notice of the annual general meeting of the Old Kingswoodian Club to be held in the Wyvern Club on Saturday 24 July 2021 commencing at 09h00
To all members of Old Kingswoodian Club, notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Old Kingswoodian Club will be held on Saturday 24 July at 9h00 at the Wyvern Club. Very strict Covid protocols and regulations will be followed. Should you wish to ask any be in touch regarding this event, please contact Mr Carey Hobson (firstname.lastname@example.org or +27 46 603 6626).
- In Memoriam
- Opening Prayer: Rev Tim Marshall
- Matters To Be Considered Under General
- Minutes Of The Previous AGM
- Matters Arising From These Minutes
- College Head And Foundation Report: Dr Colleen Vassiliou
- President’s Report: Colin Stirk
- Financial Report: Richard Poole
- Announcement of Office Bearers – The current office bearers have been proposed to serve for the coming year and have been accepted by the executive committee: Colin Stirk (President), Richard Gaybba (Vice-President), Carey Hobson (Hon Sec), Richard Poole (Hon Treasurer), Dee Hobson (Assistant Treasurer), David Bandey, Mike Bandey, Llewellyn Collett, TC Countee, Megan Erasmus, Tango Gatya, Brett Knott, Hugh Oxenham, Kgolo Matseke, Bheki Ngulube, Carey Pohl, Zandile Spengane, Kyle Van Niekerk, Justin Wilmot, and Carissa Wilson.