Our Alumni: The OK Club
The Old Kingswoodian Club (OK Club), formed on 14 March 1902, is the original organisation for former Kingswood pupils and is under the umbrella of the Kingswoodian Club.
As most old Kingswoodians (OKs) will tell you, a strong connection with the School remains long after they’ve moved on into adult life. The close friendships formed in the classroom, in our Houses and on the sports fields, often last a lifetime. The OK Club brings us all, across generations, together to share memories, fun, experience and support.
- Maintain and strengthen the bond of good fellowship and common services among all Kingswoodians, past and present.
- Foster the interests of Kingswood College, to establish endowments and scholarships for the College and to donate prizes or other awards as the Club may deem fit.
- Provide practical support to the College in areas of enrolment and fund-raising.
Being a member of the OK Club
- Membership is voluntary and membership fees are paid up front as a once-off life membership.
- Past pupils who have spent a minimum of 2 years at Kingswood may apply
- Pupils who attended Kingswood but matriculated at another school may apply to join once they have completed their schooling.
- Staff members who have served the school for a period of 5 years or longer may apply. No membership fees are payable.
- Individuals who have served and supported the school with distinction and who are not Old
- Kingswoodians may be proposed and then accepted as Honorary Old Kingswoodians. No membership fees are payable.
- Members are kept in touch through regular meetings, reunions and newsletters.